30 Contacts in a Day?!


Image

30 Contacts in a Day?!

While scrolling through my old emails, I stumbled upon the MBTI personality test and had a profound realization. 

Let me share my thoughts and experiences with you.


Tears rolled down my face as I read the description of my personality type, INFJ. For the first time in my life, I felt completely understood. It was a significant moment of self-acceptance and appreciation for my unique traits.

Curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to retake the test to see if my results had changed. To my astonishment, I got a different personality type: the "Consul." I felt skeptical at first, as I never considered myself a connector or someone who enjoys networking events.

Reflecting on my day, I realized that I had made an impressive number of contacts—30 in total. It made me question the significance of these interactions and my intention behind them. Were they necessary? Why did I care if others didn't reciprocate the same level of interest?

I've come to realize that I value connections deeply. They play a crucial role in my life, whether it's the connections I make with others or the connection I feel within myself. Even though some of the contacts may have been functional or informative, I believe in the power of weaving people and experiences into my life story.

Image

Skills Developed Through Traveling

After years of traveling, I've noticed a shift in my personality type. While I still identify as an advocate (INFJ), I have acquired additional skills, such as those of a consul. It's fascinating how our experiences shape us and reveal new aspects of our personalities.

Now, I'd like to ask you a few reflective questions:

  • How many contacts did you have today?
  • What was your intention behind those interactions?
  • What skills have you unconsciously developed through your travels or experiences abroad?

Do you have any thoughts or experiences related to personality types and connections? Share them in the comments below!

Please Visit Our Official Website - Moving Hearts Therapy


Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organization, employer, or company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pilgrimage Peyote ceremony in the Mexican Desert

Different Shades of Gray

Working in Pyamas